Economic Development / Transportation & Maps
Franklin County, Georgia is in a great position to support your business’ supply chain needs.
- Located on I-85 – with 4 interstate exits
- Less than 2 hours to Hartsfield-JacksonAtlanta International Airport
- 1 hour to Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport
- 5,000-foot runway at Franklin-Hart Airport can accommodate private jets
- Shortline rail connects to Norfolk Southern at Toccoa, GA and to CSX at Elberton, GA
- 4 hours by truck to ports at Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC